Koh Sdach Island, also known as Kings Island, is located in the Gulf of Thailand, around 1.5 km off the coast of the Botum Sakor national park. There is 12 islands in the small archipelago. There is many different dive sites around these islands, so let us know what you want to see and we will help you select the best sites.
- Departure 8 am ( can be changed according to your wishes).
- Approximately sailing time 20 – 60 minutes to dive sites.
- Number of scuba dives: 2
- Max size of group: 8 divers in addition to guides.
- Minimum size of group: Only you……..
- Diving depths: 5 to 14 meters.
- The boat will be back approximately 1 pm.
- Water and soft drinks included
- Lunch included and normally consumed at base after diving.
For booking, please send us an email.